Friday 1 July 2011

Film Rating's and Things i did for the Week.

Well I see my good reviewing friend jack has moved countries and so did I (Not to another country but to another prefecture).

I been living in Kyoto for quite some time and we moved down to the Kyūshū Island and into the suburb just out of the Fukuoka city. Wow quite the change in scenery… I live where it’s more tropical and hot despite it being winter at the moment. That’s down south for you…

Anyway I hope I can get back to watching stuff and hanging out with people (Lucky I know people that live here). Oh yes BTW I was reading this place has the highest youth crime rate.

Okay for this week I am going back to school starting Monday I look forward to seeing it.

Films I saw this week


---Eaten Alive--- 100%

Holy shit I remember seeing this a long time ago on video, its cover was the factor and the reason I never saw it again it was shocking. But I can’t believe it took me so long to see it again. This film is excellent and it proves to be fun… I wouldn’t trust some people’s opinions they make it sound shocking.


---Galaxy of terror--- 76%

Well made before Forbidden World and to make in on the success of Alien it proves to be an entertaining film. Cormen surely knows how to make these kinds of flicks with fantastic special effects. Though that worm rape scene kind of disturbed me a bit lol.

---A*P*E--- 59%

Hmm Korean’s trying to rip off King Kong (1976) was the worst choice they ever made. This film is horrible everything about it is poor… Still for people like me this is amazing. Though it’s still better than the 76 version of King Kong and Ape proves to be the best monkey ever.

---Cannibal Ferox--- 76%

I'm a very big fan of Umberto Lenzi crime films and to see him build a film based around that Cannibal Genre and of course mixing crime elements into it kind of fails. Still the intro and direction highlights it big time.

BTW I changed my blog name I have other things then reviews I would like to post. Haha thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Good see you back Jesse, you haven't been posting too much recently. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Neverending Story is very nice ;3
    I didn't know that german isn't hard.
    Thank you ^_^
    I know I'm a bit crazy as you can see in the Avatar-post, but that's me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've seen "Princess Mononoke", because it's very famous and everyone should have seen it. It's such a nice film *-*
    Your german is very funny ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I saw "Higurashi no naku koro ni...", but I haven't read it.
    Sry, but my film is very bad. I think it is very embarrassing to show it to you (>_<).
    Your favourite animal is also the wolf? Great! I think the wolf is a graceful and powerful animal. Why is it your favourite animal?
    Yeah, the Emo-Bear is super! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the move, I hope it all goes well for you :)

    Anyway, I haven't seen any of these films. Would you recommend Eaten Alive or is it to gory?
    It does sound rather intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot Jack.

    Eaten Alive i would recommend their is nothing wrong with it not really gory. It's based on the Jones Town Massacre that happned in the 70s.

    ReplyDelete